Configured in four sections, the 37 Z4 XXT features a 37-meter (121.4-ft.) Z-fold distributor boom that is highly torsional-resistant and exhibits low-vibration boom movements on the construction site.
- Pipeline configured close to the boom on the left- and right-hand sides for balanced weight distribution
- Bends of the pipeline feature a radius of 10.8 in., ensuring minimal losses in pressure over the length of the boom
- Pivot-mounted XXT-narrow outriggers allow maximum flexibility and an extensive boom working range with narrow supports
- Pump units offer three output sizes with maximum flow rates between 163 and 213 cu. yds./hour
- Hydraulic cylinder with end of stroke damping ensures smooth changeover of the S-pipe
- Chassis from various truck manufacturers may be selected as the underbody
- Available with optional 120-ft. 9-in. rolled fold boom and XXH- and ST-supports