Putzmeister’s new Vehicle Series Pickup 70 (VSP 70) concrete pump truck will feature a Thom-Katt TK 70 pump mounted on a Dodge Ram 5500 chassis with 19,500 lb GVWR and 11.3 ft side decks with folding side panels and a flat center deck. The lighter weight of the chassis eliminates the need for contractors to have a CDL to drive the truck, and the shorter design improves the pump truck’s maneuverability. Planned expansions of the Vehicle Series Pickup pumps include a VSP 50 and a VSP 60HP.
- Maximum volume output: 74 cu yd/hr
- Maximum concrete pressure: 1,130 psi
- Maximum aggregate size: 1.5 in
- Hopper capacity: 9.5 cu ft
- Engine: 100 hp Cummins QSF3.8