The fully hydraulic MQ Whiteman HTX6H-Series provides 8 ft. of coverage and the ability to pan float and finish floors, while the MQ Whiteman STX6H-Series offers 10 ft. of coverage for pan floating high-tolerance concrete floors.
- 66-hp Hatz liquid-cooled, Tier 4 Final diesel engine drives a hydraulic system that turns twin six-blade rotors at up to 160 rpm for the HTX6H and up to 130 rpm for the STX6H
- Power management system senses engine load to adjust the hydraulic pump stroke to allow the engine to perform at peak efficiency
- Multifunction screen displays data on engine speed, fuel levels and engine alerts
- SmartPitch control to synchronize rasies and lowers blade pitch for both rotors at the touch of a button
- Standard features include a proportional steering system, cruise control feature and six LED lights
- Optional MQ Link telematics system uses cellular networks to provide real-time information on machine location, operation, diagnostic codes and allows for geofencing