The James Rebarscope is the digital version of a classic rebar locator, rebar finder which enables the user to not only locate reinforcement bars but also determine rebar depth and the rebar size. The Rebarscope rebar locator is also capable of locating non ferrous metals such as copper, aluminium, some stainless steels, wire, and more!
- Eddy current sensor design for greater accuracy with built in temperature compensation, no need to zero the sensor.
- Single sensor for all depth ranges
- Separate sensor and main instrumentation unit to scan difficult to access area's
- Locates rebar, post tension cable, conduit,and copper pipe
- Optional Scan Cartlogs distance data as well as location of rebar
- Locates up to 8" (200 mm) deep. Determines bar size up to 4.5" (115 mm) deep.
- Conforms to ACI 318, BS 1881 Part 204, DIN 1045, CP 110, EC 2, SIA< 162, DGZfP B2
R-C-410 COMPLETE SYSTEM includes the following: Main Unit, Probe, 8 ft. and 12 ft. Cable, Scan Cart, Headphones, Charger, Complete Software (Basic and Scanning Software), USB Cable, Sizing Template, 2 Extension Rods.