Proguard Duracover is a temporary protection system designed to protect interior concrete from harsh construction environments and traffic.
- An 18-mil, composite, multi-ply, textured membrane laminated with a non-woven polypropylene geotextile
- Install 72 hours after the concrete is placed to protect the surface before a flooring application, or install to protect a finished flooring installation
- Resists oil, petroleum-based compounds and high p/H compounds
- Water will not deteriorate it
- Use on decorative concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tile, pavers, wood or composite floors
- 6-ft. x 150-ft. roll weighs 45 lbs.
- Material can be cut with scissors or a utility knife; Scofield Proguard Duracover Seaming Tape is available to secure seams
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Proguard Duracover Floor Protection