ARDEX CD FINE is a concrete resurfacing compound modified with high-performance polymers for exceptional bond strength. Formulated from a blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements, ARDEX CD FINE can be used over the surface of existing concrete to produce a new wear layer as well as to fill in small surface defects, such as spalls and gouges.
- Can be applied by trowel, squeegee or hopper gun and can be broom textured before it sets for a reduced-slip surface
- Hardens quickly
- Freeze-thaw resistant
- Suitable for foot and rubber tire traffic on commercial and residential applications
- Use for interior and exterior floors and walls
- Ideal for sidewalks, patios, plazas, courtyards, walkways, driveways, parking garages, pool decks and most vertical concrete surfaces
- Available in 20-lb. packaging