The Form-Botic is a compact curb and sidewalk concrete extrusion machine. The extrusion process pressurizes the concrete making the end product easy to finish, saving on labor and time.
- The machines size allows the Form-Botic to track on the inside of the pre-prepped area for sidewalk placement
- Designed to fit into the back of a standard pickup truck or on a small utility trailer it weighs 2,800 lbs.
- Production rates of three feet per minute
- Four-foot turning radius
- Low transportation and operational costs
- String line option
- Multiple customized features like variable auger and drive speed controls, radio remote control
- Capable of producing all types of curb configurations
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Form-Botic Curb and Sidewalk Machine