Designed for commercial projects where a smaller sized machine is necessary, the SC 650 features a grinding width of 26 in., and is ideal for both residential and commercial applications.
- Uses a patented planetary system to drive its three heads
- A double-sided cog belt combined with a gear ring to create a counter-rotating planetary that is durable and easy to maintain
- The counter-rotating design also reduces operator fatigue and allows the machine to be operated with minimal effort
- The SC 650 is the largest machine that can be ordered in a 230V/1Ph input configuration
- Motor power: 7,5 kW / 4kW (10 hP)
- Voltage: 3 x 400V / 3 x 230V / 1 x 230V
- Current: 16Amp / 32Amp
- Frequency: 50 -60 Hz
- Speed: 500 - 1100/min.
- Grinding discs: 3 x 8, 3 in.
- Grinding width: 26 in.
- Weight: 705 lbs.
- Water velvet inlet: Standard
- Water tank: Optimal feature
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Scan Combiflex 650