Wacker Neuson’s wet screed is now available with a full line of magnesium boards. Magnesium is a strong, lightweight metal that will reduce the weight of the boards by over 25% compared to the previous aluminum boards. Contractors will continue to see excellent strike-off results, but these lighter boards are less likely to sink in the fresh concrete. It is also easier for operators to move on and off the concrete and for general transport/storage.
- Magnesium boards available in seven different lengths: 6-, 8-, 10-, 12-, 14-, 16-ft. and a 2-m option
- Magnesium boards have a 4.9-in. width and range in weight from 9.8-lbs. to 25-lbs.
- Boards are easily connected to the wet screed system powered by a 35cc Honda engine
- Twin handle system is height and angle adjustable and can fold to almost half the machine height
- Patented vibration dampening handle minimizes vibration while maintaining machine and board control, reducing average hand/arm vibration to below 5m/s2
- Patented engine support plate supports the drive train to increase engine life and aids in reducing hand/arm vibration
- Additional versatility is available due to the adjustable eccentric weights
- Exciter can be adjusted to seven positions allowing the unit’s amplitude to be matched to the application