Graco Inc., a manufacturer of fluid handling equipment, recently introduced the ToughTek Portable Stucco Pump for stucco and EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System) materials, the newest addition to Graco’s ToughTek product line. Compact and portable, ToughTek Pumps use piston pump technology to deliver abrasive materials with a smooth, steady flow.
For EIFS applications, the ToughTek S340e Stucco Pump handles air/water-resistant barrier materials, EIFS base coats and finish coats. For stucco applications, the unit handles scratch coats, brown coats and finish coats.
- Compact design and small footprint make it easy to spray in tight areas
- Easy to set up, easy to use and requires minimal maintenance
- Variable speed controls allow contractors to dial in the exact flow rate needed, from low to high-volume output
- Utilizing proprietary Graco technologies, the piston pumps stand up to abrasive stucco and EIFS materials to minimize maintenance downtime and reduce wear part expenses
- The pump plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet or may be used with a 5.5 kW generator
- Easily lifted by two people and comes with a 20-gallon hopper