Providing high speed and accurate surface preparation, General Equipment Company is formally introducing its new SP8/GH9HP surface planer which is ideal for a wide range of job applications, including milling misaligned sidewalks and joints, removing thermo and cold plastic markings and prepping floors for new coating applications.
- Powered by a 9.0-horsepower Honda GX270 4-stroke gasoline engine
- Built with a unitized, welded steel plate frame, exclusive full length hexagon driveshaft and extra capacity ball bearings, to make this unit a workhorse.
- Maximum cutting depth of 5/8 inches, a cutting width of 8 inches and a cutting proximity to a vertical wall of 3-1/4 inches
- Bearings are externally greased to extend the unit’s service life
- Cutting depth is adjusted using a screw-type, positive-locking depth selector
- The wheels located behind the drum make it easier to cut through high spots
- Precise weight and balance enhance operator control and machine maneuverability