TK Equipment's Concrete Mixers are mounted on a new T-squared tubular frame with vibration isolator "leaves" for stability. This new frame reduces splatter and spillage during the mixing process.
- One-piece cast-iron ring gear is securely bolted to the drum, allowing for smoother drum rotation and less chance of the gear ring coming loose during operation
- Oversized seal system design protects drum shaft and bearings from water and weather
- Grease fitting strategically located to avoid damage at the jobsite
- At the suggested 45° mixing position, mixer uses up to 30% less "dead space" that is required for air to flow while the drum spins
- Narrow drum design allows easier discharging of material and overall lighter weight