The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – is pleased to announce the following list of sports and travel packages available for their tenth annual Auction at the World of Concrete. The Auction is scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 4 in the North Hall Room N262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent Auction is held from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. PST and the live Auction begins at 1 p.m. PST.
“We have some tremendous sports and travel packages in the CIM Auction this year,” says Mike Philipps, Chairman of the CIM Auction Committee, “These items offer the opportunity for some once-in-a-lifetime travel and the Auction supports a great cause.”
This year’s CIM Auction, in addition to equipment, parts, materials, construction software and supplies, offers bucket list sports and vacation packages including: The Masters; Players Tournament Championship; The Rose Bowl; Indianapolis 500; NFL tickets; NASCAR races; NBA and NHL; Los Angeles, San Antonio, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Orlando, Nashville, New York, Las Vegas and Chicago travel packages, college football tickets (Alabama, Notre Dame, Florida); quail hunts, and much, much more!
To date, the following companies have donated these big ticket sports and travel items for the Auction:
Silent Auction Items:
- American Concrete Pavement Association – A two-night, three-day getaway stay at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Anaheim Ducks Hockey Tickets - four seats four rows from the ice to see the Anaheim Ducks play the Los Angeles Kings on March 18, 2015 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif. These tickets also include a VIP parking pass.
- Anderson Concrete – Two rounds of golf for three people (plus member) at Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, Ohio with overnight stay in on-site cabin
- Argos North America – Golf for three (plus member) at Atlanta Country Club
- Buzzi/Unicem – Four tickets to N.Y. Mets vs. Cincinnati Reds at Citi Field in Queens, N.Y., on June 27
- Buzzi/Unicem – Four tickets to Philadelphia Phillies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia on May 16
- Buzzi/Unicem – Four tickets to a University of Tennessee vs. Arkansas football game in Knoxville on October 3
- Buzzi/Unicem – Four tickets to a University of Tennessee vs. North Texas football game in Knoxville on November 14
- Buzzi/Unicem – Four tickets to N.Y. Yankees vs. LA Angels at Yankee Stadium on June 6
- Canada Building Materials (CBM) – Four tickets to Buffalo Sabres vs. New Jersey Devils in Buffalo on March 20
- CEMEX – Four tickets to University of Florida vs. Ole Miss in Gainesville, Fla., on October 3
- CEMEX – Golf for four at Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville, Ky.
- Central Concrete Supply – Division of U.S. Concrete – Four tickets for San Jose Sharks game in 2015 season
- Clean Energy Fuels – Golf for four at the Pelican Hill Golf Club in Newport Beach, Calif.
- The Conco Companies – Four tickets to Oakland A’s game in 2015 season
- The Conco Companies – Four tickets to San Francisco Giants game in 2015 season
- Davis Colors – Two tickets to LA Dodgers regular season home game
- Fastenal – Two tickets for NASCAR Nationwide Series at Dover International Raceway on May 31
- Harper Industries – One-week stay at Augusta Village Condo in Sandestin, Fla.
- Holliday Rock – Home Town Hoops – Four premier seating tickets with parking for LA Lakers vs. LA Clippers on April 5
- Irving Materials – Four tickets to any 2015/2016 regular season Indianapolis Colts game
- Lehigh Hanson, Inc. – San Francisco Giants weekend package, including four tickets and parking passes for both the June 13 and June 14 games
- Matt Childs – Grapevine Wine Tour at three Grapevine Texas wineries plus dinner, ground transportation, and one-night lodging at Dallas/Fort Worth area hotel
- MTSU CIM Patrons – Nashville Weekend Experience, including two nights at the Gaylord Opryland Resort for two, two Grand Ole Opry tickets, two tickets to the General Jackson Dinner Cruise, and a $500 airline voucher
- Northeast (NJIT) Patrons – Wine Dinner Package, including two tickets to the NJIT annual wine dinner at Valbella Restaurant in New York City, two nights (one room) at the Standard Hotel, and two play tickets
- PCA – A two-nights’ stay in one room at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Ready Mix USA – Four tickets to University of Alabama vs. Louisiana State University football game at Tuscaloosa on November 7
- Ruttura & Sons Construction Company, Inc. – Four tickets to any home Notre Dame football game, plus $400 in Marriott gift cards
- Sandler Training – One-week stay at a condo at Aspenwood Lodge in Arrowhead Village, Colorado (sleeps 8), 15 minutes from Vail Mountain
- Stego Industries LLC – Four club-level tickets to the Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators game at the Honda Center on March 15
- Stoneway Concrete – Four tickets to the Seattle Mariners vs. Minnesota Twins game at Safeco Field on April 24
- Thomas Concrete – Four tickets and parking pass to the Atlanta Braves vs. Chicago Cubs game in Atlanta on July 17
- Thomas Concrete – Four tickets and parking pass to the Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals game in Atlanta on April 29
- Vulcan Materials – Four tickets and parking pass to the Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys game at FedEx Field on date to be determined, including Touchdown Club Access, food and beverages, and marching band performance
- Woodland Construction Co. – Four tickets and parking pass to any Miami Dolphins 2015 season home game
- Eastern Concrete Materials, Inc., division of US Concrete – Four tickets to any NY Yankees game, based on availability, plus access to the Mohegan Sun Sports Bar and the Audi Yankee Club
- Las Animas Construction – Three nights’ stay at the Seascape Beach Resort two-bedroom luxury condominium
- Webcor – Four club-level tickets to the Anaheim Ducks vs. Nashville Predators at the Honda Center on March 15
Live Auction Items:
- Baker Concrete Construction, Inc. – Kentucky Derby Package for two, including one room at the Hilton Garden Inn, first floor Grandstand tickets, breakfast, Lexington Horse Farms Tour, Distillery Tour, Derby Welcome Reception, and more
- Bay Area Friends of CIM – Monterey Bay Package
- Bay Area Friends of CIM – San Francisco Package
- CEMEX – Sports Weekend Package for four in LA to watch the Kings, Clippers, and Lakers play, plus two hotel rooms for three nights at the Marina del Rey Marriott, airfare for four from any US city, ground transportation, and parking passes
- Charles Pankow Builders, Ltd. – 2016 Rose Bowl Package, including four tickets to the Rose Bowl game, four grandstand seats for the Rose Parade, parking, $1,000 in spending cash, and $1,200 airfare allowance from Ash Grove
- CIM National Steering Committee – Big Apple Package
- Dunn Investment Corp. – Quail hunting package for four at Circle M Plantation in Macon, Miss., including a full day of quail hunting, meals, lodging, beverages, and shells
- IronPlanet – Quail hunting package for two at Big Oak Plantation near Atlanta, including two-day quail hunt, one night’s stay at the guest house, and $1,200 travel allowance from Ash Grove
- MTSU CIM Patrons – One-week houseboat rental at one of over thirty lakes in the US or Canada
- Ozinga Bros, Inc. – Sports Weekend for four in Chicago, including Bulls tickets and Blackhawks tickets (courtesy of Lafarge), airfare and lodging for two nights, and a $350 meal allowance at a steakhouse
- Peterbilt Motors Company – VIP NASCAR Duck Commander 500 Executive Race, Travel & Tour Package
- Rush Enterprises Truck Centers – Six premier suite tickets to a Dallas Cowboys 2015 regular season home game with parking pass, food and drink
- Sika Corporation – 2015 Masters Package for two, including domestic airfare, three night hotel stay, rental car, transportation, badges to Saturday and Sunday rounds, and passes to hospitality tent
- Vulcan Materials – Sawgrass Golf Package for four on the Players Stadium Course, two night’ accomodations at the Marriott Sawgrass, and airfare reimbursement up to $1,000
Note: All-inclusive means travel, accommodations and more. Items subject to change.
Once again this year, in addition to on-site bidding, internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Bros. website, www.rbauction.com/heavy-equipment-auctions/cim-charity-auction. To participate in the Live Auction on-line, bidders must register one week in advance.
This year, all items are available for bid whether in attendance at the show or not. Bidding can begin on the 100+ items in the silent auction immediately and continue bidding on any mobile device straight through the event. The live auction items will only be available for bidding during the event itself, but can be bid on either in person or on-line. Auction participation instructions are available on the CIM website at http://concretedegree.com/auction/