The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – is pleased to announce the following list of contractor-focused donated items for their annual auction at the World of Concrete. The auction is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 18 in the North Hall Room N262 of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The silent auction will be held from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. PST and the live auction begins at 1 p.m PST.
“Thanks to the tremendous response from the industry, we anticipate having the best CIM auction ever,” says Mike Philipps, CIM Auction Chairman. “In addition to our signature concrete mixer truck donated by Mack Trucks, Inc. and McNeilus Company, we have a variety of items targeted specifically for contractors.”
This year’s CIM auction offers bucket list sports and vacation packages including: The Masters; The Rose Bowl; NFL tickets; Indianapolis 500; NBA and NHL; The Kentucky Derby, San Francisco Bay sailing package; Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas and Nashville travel packages, college football tickets; quail hunts and much more!
As of Jan. 3, the following companies have donated these big ticket contractor-focused items for the auction:
- ABC Equipment Rental has donated a $500 voucher toward the rental of any equipment of $2,500 from one of these locations; Catonsville, M.D, Jessup, M.D or Towson, M.D.
- Allen Engineering Corp. has donated a model AHFV22-VIB PV FS PU 35CC, 4-cycle Honda GX35 high frequency vibrator.
- American Society of Concrete Contractors has donated registration to the Concrete Executive Leadership Forum on July 20-23, 2017 at Palmetto Bluffs in Bluffton, S.C.
- Bee Access Products has donated safety equipment to include “Grab-Me” lifeline, “Hold-Me” lifeline anchor and “Protect-Me” lifeline insulator.
- Blastrac N.A. Inc. has donated a one week rental of 1-10 DSGI Shotblaster and BDC66 Dust Collector.
- Calculated Industries has donated four model 4225 ConcreteCalc Pro concrete calculators and one model 6575 DigiRoller Plus digital measuring wheel.
- Caterpillar Inc. and Caterpillar Dealers has donated a one month rental of model 272D, 277D or 279D skid steer, multi terrain or compact track loader or equivalent from a Caterpillar dealer located within the United States, subject to availability.
- Caterpillar Inc. and Caterpillar Dealers has donated a one month rental of choice of 938M, 930M or 924M or 316E, 314E CR or 312E excavator or equivalent from a Caterpillar dealer located within the United States.
- Curecrete Distribution has donated three pails of Ashford Formula concrete hardener and densifier.
- Dayton Superior Corporation has donated a $5,000 gift certificate which entitles the holder to $5,000 of Dayton Superior product.
- Dayton Superior Corporation has donated three one-year subscriptions to Tilt-Werks - a fully-integrated, web-based design and detail technology used by architects, structural engineers, contractors and other professionals to create tilt-up buildings and construction packages, including the Building Information Modeling (BIM) data.
- Dewalt/Stanley Black & Decker has donated five sets of Dewalt tools, Each Set including: 1800 watt portable power station and parallel battery charger, DCR025 Bluetooth charger radio, and 20-volt Brushless 3-speed hammerdrill kit.
- Doosan Bobcat has donated a model BX120WH, 244-pound forward plate compactor with 5,700-pound centrifugal force, powered by a 4.8 HP Honda GX 160 gasoline engine.
- Hi-Tech Systems/Progressive Fastening Systems has donated a PE-85 M.I. Moisture Insensitive Flexible Control Joint Filler with soaper and shaver tool and materials.
- Hi-Tech Systems/Progressive Fastening Systems has donated a PE-85 M.I. Moisture Insensitive Flexible Control Joint Filler with battery tool and extra static mixing nozzles.
- Hi-Tech Systems/Progressive Fastening Systems has donated a PE-85 M.I. Moisture Insensitive Flexible Control Joint Filler with 8” shaver and static mixing nozzles.
- Hi-Tech Systems/Progressive Fastening Systems has donated a Spall TX3 Pre-Polish Filler with Smoother Trowel. Hi-Tech Spall TX3 is used as a pre-polish filler to fill in small pin/bug holes and other imperfections on concrete floors that are to be polished.
- Hi-Tech Systems/Progressive Fastening Systems has donated Spall RX and hand tool.
- Hilti, Inc. has donated a SF 6H-A22 ATC cordless hammer drill/driver and cordless impact driver. The cordless hammer drill/driver is the first cordless drill to incorporate active torque control, to the highest volume on jobsites.
- Honeywell Industrial Safety has donated 11 Miller AC-TB/UGN full body harnesses, 11 Miller Aircore AC-TB-BDP/UGN full body harnesses, three pair Oliver boots and 3 pair muck boots.
- Honeywell-Miller Fall Protection has donated a model ACA-QC-BDP/UGN Miller Aircore full-body construction harness with side d-rings and MFLC-12-Z7/9FT Miller twin turbo personal fall limiter with G2 connector and two 9-foot TurboLite PFLs with aluminum locking rebar hooks.
- Husqvarna Construction Products has donated a K760 14-inch power cutter (item 967181002) and five 14-inch VariCut high speed diamond blades (item 542751359).
- ISKCO, Ltd has donated three Handy-Vib internal vibrators. One each of models: HV32XT, HV38XT, RVB28
- MEVA Formwork Systems Inc. has donated the rental of 2,000 square feet of MEVA Imperial steel formwork for cast-in-place concrete. For a time period of 28 days.
- Multiquip, Inc. has donated a Multiquip Whiteman model HHNG5, high performance 8-foot mechanical ride-on trowel
- Neuvokas Corporation has donated 10,000 l.f. of #3 (3/8-inch) GatorBar, a fiber reinforced polymer rebar.
- Northrock Ind., Inc. has donated a Pro 1.5 concrete vibrator with 10-foot flex. shaft and 1 ½-inch directional head.
- Oztec Industries, Inc. has donated a BP-50a backpack vibrator
- PNA Construction Technologies has donated 35 rolls of PNA HydraCure S16 wet curing covers
- Ritz Safety has donated $3,000 in products from Ritz Safety Full Line catalog or web page showcasing personal protective equipment for employee safety as well as facility safety products.
- Robert Bosch Tool Company has donated an item #CLPK233-181,18-volt drill/impactor combo kit
- Sky Climber, LLC has donated a Sky Stage Ultra 2M Standard Stage (369000-S02).
- Somero Enterprises, Inc. has donated a 2016 Somero S-485 Laser Screed – small lightweight ride-on Laser Screed with OASIS laser control system, Quick GradeSet System, soft landing, column block protection, soft start vibrator, and the ability to screed in any direction.
- Stanley Black & Decker has donated five sets of Dewalt Tools. Each set includes a portable power station and parallel battery charger. Bluetooth charger radio and lithium ion brushless three speed hammerdrill kit. Stanley Black & Decker has also donated a toolbox set.
- Sunbelt Rentals has donated three certificates for $500 each off next equipment rental.
- Terex has donated six Terex heavyweight hooded construction jackets and six Terex men’s waterproof jackets. (Items will be sold separately).
- Tools & Accessories Corp. - Contractor & Industrial Supplies has donated a Bosch Power Box PB360C jobsite radio/charger/digital media stereo which features Bluetooth® technology to connect to the user’s smart device (with a range of up to 150 ft.) and stream Internet radio and stored music.
- Trimble has donated a 12 month subscription for Tekla Structures construction modeling software.
- Wagman Metal Products Inc. has donated 12 item #WX618SRP steel-reinforced poly power trowel blades, 6-inch x 18-inch.
Once again this year, in addition to on-site bidding, internet bidding will be available on the Ritchie Bros. website. To participate in the live auction on-line, bidders must register one week in advance.
This year, all items are available for bid whether in attendance at the show or not. Bidding can begin on the 100+ items in the silent auction immediately and continue bidding on any mobile device straight through the event. The live auction items will only be available for bidding during the event itself, but can be bid on either in person or on-line. Auction participation instructions are available on the CIM website at http://concretedegree.com/auction/.