eCompliance, a software for strengthening safety culture, revamped its Field iD on Mobile. Field iD is a mobile app used to inspect assets, equipment, and PPE ensuring it is safe and efficient use every day. Field iD 4.0 provides a fast, powerful, and reliable mobile app to perform inspections in volume and create custom real-time reporting.
To help hazardous industries as they navigate COVID-19 and adjust to new workplace environments, Field iD will be providing new customers with three months free when they sign-up for one year or more. Users will gain access to the entire software capabilities to assist in keeping their front-lines safe and to create a proactive safety culture for their future.
With this new update, features include:
- View, navigate, and search for places and divisions
- Search for assets within a specific place, or globally, with Search Builder
- View and link assets: events completed on an asset, owner and assignee, and attributes
- Perform events on assets: attach observations, recommendations, photos, etc.
- Submit events and save it to the cloud
- Identify and edit existing assets
- Enhanced RFID and Barcode Scanning
- Create event schedules to occur on assets in the future
- My Work Dashboard
Field iD allows users to work offline, create customized reports and dashboards, and allows customers to login and see specific assets and inspections based on preference. The upgrade takes into account the desire to be easy-to-use, simple to configure and set-up, and is highly reliable. With user interface performance and memory updates, faster start times, faster load times, this newly revamped update will assist any business in preventing asset-related injuries and proactively report on asset quality.