The DPL Telematic's Trackall OBDII GPS tracking system with anti-tamper protection features a backup battery which delivers immediate disconnection notifications with location as well as GPS jamming detection.
- Wireless monitoring and remote tracking of vehicles
- Plugs into existing OBDII port of most vehicles to install in seconds
- Automatic location updates: constant reporting triggered by vehicle status, steering wheel turn, ignition and time intervals to create daily driver activity log; map as a "bread crumb trail"
- Track vehicle's supported temperatures, pressures, check engine light and diagnostic fault codes
- Remotely track and receive immediate safety notifications: air bag deployments, driving without seatbelt, harsh braking, rapid acceleration, speeding, towing and more
- Security alerts include: customer configured movement, tow and curfew paramenters
- Constantly tracks 11 vehicle system components required for emissions test and notifies if any fail to complete their cycle
- Additional supported data includes: mileage driven, engine runtime hours, idling hours, PTO and rpm, fuel level and fuel remaining
- Internet-based software package and mobile app