The IP-S3 3D mobile mapping system employs the integration of an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and GNSS receiver with a vehicle’s onboard electronics to offer high-density mobile digital imaging. The IP-S3 is more compact, lightweight and scans at a rate of up to five times faster than previous models.
- 39-lb. weight makes it light enough for a single person to mount it on a car, truck or SUV without assistance
- Rotating LiDAR sensor scans at 700,000 points per second, capturing the 360˜ environment with 32 internal lasers
- Six-lens digital camera provides data-rich results with 30-MP panoramic imagery
- System pairs with Mobile Master Field and Office software suite to perform all post-processing functions in a single application
- Software suite turns raw sensor data into rich and precise point clouds and images