The 48-in.-wide Minicor-2 keyhole coring attachment fits all skid-steer loaders with a rated operating capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a hydraulic flow rate of 17 gpm.
- Cuts keyhole cores up to 22 in. in depth through asphalt, concrete or reinforced concrete pavement
- Accommodates coring drums from 8 to 24 in. in diameter
- Orbital, flow-regulated, coring controls with back pressure and down pressure gauges make coring easy and accurate
- 100-gal. water tank allows a day’s work with one fill-up
- Integral universal quick-attach coupler system and quick-connect hydraulic and electrical hookup allow for “plug and play” installation
- Compact size and mobility enable fast, accurate work in tight spaces
- High- and low-pressure onboard water systems make site cleanup simple