The PowerOx series of excavator buckets are constructed entirely of abrasion-resistant AR400 steel, providing significant wear reduction and extending the life of the bucket while reducing bucket weight to improve payload capacity.
- Weigh from 683 to 1,646 lbs. with heaped capacities from .382 to 1.841 cu. yds. and widths from 18 to 54 in.
- Suitable for use in tough digging and material-handling conditions
- Maximize breakout force when directly pinned on the machine and improve offset when used with a coupler
- Full double-bottom shell strengthens the tub and increases wear life by protecting side panel welds
- Feature a one-piece header design and gussets to enhance rigidity
- Improved profile design reduces drag while trenching