Bobcat Company expands on its current attachment line-up with the newly redesigned trenching buckets and all-new grading buckets for Bobcat E26 through E85 compact excavators. Both buckets will offer maximum digging capabilities and easier clean-out when cleaning ditches, backfilling, leveling or grading.
- Grading buckets available in 36-, 48- and 60-in. widths with larger capacity than the current grading buckets, allowing for more material to be moved in one cycle of the excavator work group
- Grading buckets also equipped with waffle plates to add extra strength and rigidity to the bottom of the bucket for longer life
- Trenching buckets available in 12-, 16-, 18-, 20-, 24-, 30- and 36-in. widths, featuring a replaceable cutting edge, leaving a smooth work area when the job is completed; toothed version is also available using the same teeth as the previous bucket model so customers and dealers do not have to stock two types of teeth
- Both trenching and grading buckets optimized to fit the standard clamp and the optional Pro Clamp System, allowing operators to better move and grab more materials
- Pro Clamp grading tool can serve as a smooth cutting edge when grading or trenching with a toothed bucket, and can also be reversed to serve as a clamshell when paired with a smooth lip bucket
- Easily interchanged using the X-Change attachment mounting system that is standard on most Bobcat excavators or the optional Hydraulic X-Change system for even faster attachment changes