This line of 79-, 87- and 94-in.-wide skeleton buckets are designed for use with skid-steer, multi-terrain, compact track and compact wheel loader.
- Heavy steel, 1.25-in.-diameter rods on 3.75-in. centers form floor and back of bucket, while thick plates with rectangular openings form the sides
- Heavy-duty steel rectangular frame with two steel plate rock dams strengthens back of the bucket
- Rock dams retain material to reduce spillage and increase production
- Steel gussets welded between outermost rods in the floor and sides
- Forward ends of rods in bucket floor secured in a heavy-duty support beam positioned between (and welded to) the bucket sides
- Support beam allows bucket to also be used for grading
- Heavy steel tines welded to forward tips of rods and support beam enhance breakout force by initially separating rock and debris from soil