This Road Hog Milling attachment is ideal for milling asphalt prior to overlay, cutting utility trenches and performing in place recycling of chip and seal as well as stabilization of road base and soil.
- Liquid stabilizers can be added through the optional injection bar mounted over the cutting drum.
- Attachments are completely self contained with their own engine and hydraulic system, which eliminates any power requirements from the host vehicle.
- Powered by Caterpillar turbocharged Tier 4 compliant diesel engines, in 142, 225 and 275 hp versions
- Cutting widths range from 40-in. to 96-in. with a cutting depth of 0 to 12-in. using replaceable carbide cutting teeth
- All units feature hydraulic control of tilt (slope) depth and sideshift via a wireless remote control
- Well suited for municipalities as well as paving and utility contractors, as it has a much lower cost than dedicated milling machines
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about RoadHog Milling Attachments