The 4,173-lb. 17D reduced tailswing compact excavator has adjustable-width tracks and a backfill blade with foldable end sections, enabling it to fit through a 40-in. opening.
- Tracks extend to a 50-in. width
- 20% more horsepower, 8% more arm force and 19% more bucket dig force
- 7-ft. 9-in. maximum digging depth and 13-ft. 5-in. digging reach
- Multi-function operations allow simultaneous operations such as swinging and traveling
- Standard mechanical quick coupler/hydraulic attachment package
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 17D compact excavator