Wacker Neuson is expanding its product offering to include a line of mini track dumpers. The DT series (Dumper Track) will be available in three models with various skip options, making them efficient material-handling solutions for smaller jobs that need the advantages of a rubber tracked machine.
- DT08 provides a 1,763-lb. payload, 9.1-hp Honda gasoline engine and front tip skip with 13.7-cu.-ft. heaped capacity
- DT10 offers a 2,205-lb. payload, 13.9-hp Kubota diesel engine and swivel, front tip skip platform or front tip skip with self-loading shovel and heaped capacities of 15.8 and 16.2 cu. ft.
- DT15 delivers a 3,308-lb. payload, 23-hp Kubota diesel engine, swivel tip skip with a 26.8-cu.-ft. heaped capacity or three-way side tipping skip platform with tailgate-style sides, plus a seated operator’s platform with foldable ROPS
- Feature fully hydrostatic drive
- Low-maintenance, long life design with fewer wear parts
- Suspension-mounted rollers (DT10 and DT15) compensate for uneven ground and deliver a smoother ride on rough terrain and over curbs or steps
- Compact dimensions suited for traveling through narrow passages