1490XP Drum Chipper
- Large diameter drum
- 17 3/4" high by 19.5" chipper opening
- Accommodates limby material up to 15 in. in diameter
- Engine options up to 142 hp.
- Patented Power Slot system
Bandit Industries, Inc.
660 Wood Chipper
The ultra-compact 660 6-in. disk-style wood chipper can be towed by compact trucks and SUVs.
- Digital autofeed controls feed based on engine speed to help prevent overfeeding
- Double-edged knives easily flipped to offer a second cutting edge
- High-speed, balanced and rounded chipper disks provide a smooth chipping action that prolongs bearing and machine life
- 27-hp engine
BC2100XL Brush Chipper
The BC2100XL brush chipper can be powered by a 215-hp, 250-hp or 275-hp Tier III diesel engine. A 21-in. capacity and a 72-in.-wide infeed table allow for smooth material feeding to the 22" x 28" drum opening. Offset horizontal feed rollers have theoretical combined 10,000 lbs. of pulling force. A SmartCrush system provides increased down pressure on the material being fed and assists when feeding forked or branchy material. The SmartFeed system monitors engine rpm and automatically stops or reverses the rollers when feeding larger hardwood material. A belt-tensioned clutchless design eliminates the need for an over-center clutch that requires adjustment, rebuilding or replacing. Heavy-duty tandem torsion axles provide reliable off-road jobsite performance.
The revamped 6-in.-capacity Beever M6R is now equipped with a 12-in.-diameter, two-knife machined rotor with removable drum shaft and 1/2-in.-thick dual-edged knives that allows full knife coverage with even knife wear.
- Features 180° silo swivel discharge, direct drive with belt power transfer, ergonomic infeed design standards, a 12% larger infeed perimeter opening, hydraulic drum braking system and larger tires
- Kohler 27-HP gasoline engine with belt power transfer
- Reduced space between the rotor and feed wheel minimizes the potential for material to lodge or turn sideways
The self-powered Brush Shredders rotating drum and patented stationary teeth for clearing heavy brush and trees.
- Available with 60, 170 or 275 hp
- Rotating drum and stationary teeth for clearing heavy brush and trees
- Attach to the Sneller Multi-Task carrier or your existing excavator
- Built to take daily up-front punishment
- 360-degree rotating discharge chute
- Gravity- or hydraulic-feed models available
- 30-in. flywheel
RH1754 Horizontal Grinder
The RH1754 compact horizontal grinder is now available as a towable unit or a self-propelled unit on a steel tracked undercarriage.
- Towable version can be easily moved behind a 1-ton truck, while the self-propelled model is capable of getting into remote jobsites and saves time with repositioning
- Designed to grind pallets, brush, green waste, lumber scraps and construction debris
- Operate well on small jobsites inaccessible to larger machines
- Low fuel consumption keeps operating costs at a minimum
Rayco Mfg., Inc.
MacKissic SC262-18ERL ChipNShred
- Heavy gauge, commercial construction
- Highway towable with Flexride suspension
- 4-in. rapid feed chipping with 2 chipper knives and outer adjustable bedknife
- Shredding chamber with 48 free-swinging hammers
- 18-hp Vanguard engine
Wood-Pro Model 30Q Series AVP
The Wood-Pro AVP is a unique one-hopper chipper + shredder. It uniformly reduces organic debris without sizing rods or screens. The AVP handles everything from leaves and weeds to 6" diameter brush and tree limbs through one hopper. Branches need only minimal trimming and entire armfuls of debris are instantaneously reduced by the patented rotor to small chips, excellent for mulching. Available as 14-hp to 22-hp self-powered models and as low-cost tractor PTO unit. The AVP gets rid of all vegetation waste.