The smallest machine in the Vermeer brush chipper line, the BC700XL features the compact size operators are looking for, and the performance they want to achieve a job efficiently and economically.
- Centrifugal clutch system engages the cutter disc without the need for a traditional belt tensioner
- Operator increases the throttle and the cutter disc starts to engage at a 1,500 engine rpm and is fully engaged at 2,000 rpm
- 25-horsepower (18.6 kW) Kohler EFI engine does not have a choke, allowing for better startability in all weather conditions and greater fuel economy
- 8-inch x 6-inch (20.3x15.2 cm) letterbox shaped opening to handle demanding material
- Vermeer-exclusive SmartFeed feed-sensing control system is designed to enhance productivity and reduce wear on feed system components