Winn, MI - Morbark continues to aggressively expand its dealer network, adding six new dealers since late 2010, as well as expanding the territories of several existing dealers. The Morbark dealer network, which has grown to over 65 dealers and over 150 locations throughout North America, serves to improve customer service, equipment service and support.
Morbark dealers signed in the past year, and the territories they serve, include:
- Columbus Equipment Company, Ohio (tree care products)
- Bartlett Manufacturing, eastern Michigan (tree care products)
- White Star Machinery, Oklahoma (tree care products)
- Fabick Caterpillar, eastern Missouri and southern Illinois (tree care, forestry and recycling products)
- Schmidt Equipment, Massachusetts and Rhode Island (tree care, forestry and recycling products)
- Elliott and Frantz, Maryland and Delaware (tree care, forestry and recycling products)
Current full-line dealer, Doggett Machinery Services, recently expanded its territory to include the state of Texas (with the exception of Bowie and Cass counties). The expansion added Texas to an already established territory of the state of Louisiana. In addition, Newtown Power, long-time Morbark tree care products dealer in certain Connecticut counties, expanded their territory to cover the entire state of Connecticut.
"Our goal is to have the industry's best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable and reputable local dealers," said John Foote, vice president of sales & marketing for Morbark. "To accomplish this goal we set high standards and work to continuously improve our processes assisting our dealers in delivering an exceptional sales experience, as well as superior equipment service and parts availability."
For more information on locations or product lines each dealer carries please call Morbark at 800-831¬0042 or visit the dealer webpage on www.morbark.com to follow links to their individual homepages.