Whether you manage five machines or five hundred, within heavy construction or specialty applications, the CEMP (Construction Equipment Management Program) course will provide the critical education necessary to remain competitive with your owning, renting and operating costs throughout the lifecycle of your fleet.
The CEMP course is an intense, three and half day program presented by veteran fleet management experts Mike Vorster and Andy Agoos. Both Mike and Andy have implemented the strategies from their course many, many times to achieve success and you can expect to do the same.
• Organize your business to maximize the value of your equipment assets.
• Make internal rental rates work and maintain alignment within the company.
• Estimate owning and operating costs throughout the lifecycle and develop a long term fleet replacement strategy.
• Measure the impact of equipment related transactions on working capital and the debt equity ratio.
• Manage and measure the performance of maintenance and repair operations.
• Define and implement maintenance procedures that extend component life and lower cost.
• Manage small tools, equipment that works at fixed locations and other assets that fall “outside the box”.
Course will be held from 8 a.m. on September 19, 2011 through 12 p.m. on September 22, 2011. The $3,500 all-inclusive fee covers your tuition, course materials, meals and lodging for the duration of the course.
In its sixth year, the course has provided equipment managers, financial managers and operation specialists important tools to improve ROI and fosters the confidence as well as creativity necessary to meet today’s intense demands of fleet utilization. It is structured to take what you already know and bring it to the next level. Graduates of the course consider it a true competitive advantage and have realized significant cost savings with implementation.
For presenter bios and more information, visit www.cempcentral.com. Class size is limited to 34. Registration closes September 2, 2011 or when 34 seats have been filled. Cancellations will receive partial refund of $1,600 U.S. and must be received before September 2, 2011. Register on-line at www.cempcentral.com and pay through secure website or contact Mary Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attendance will be confirmed after payment is received.