Horton's upgrade packages for towable generators include first-fit direct drive fans and variable speed fan drive to ensure the generator's fan turns at optimal speed for engine cooling.
- Variable speed fan drive doesn't run at full speed continuously so won't overcool the engine
- Decrease radiator clogging
- Reduce operating noise
- Potential of up to 10% fuel savings
- Upgrade packages available as a single product number; include variable speed fan drive, fan and installation kit
- Available for a number of Caterpillar and Multiquip generator sets; more models will launch in the coming months