The G625 and G1100 mobile generators provide sufficient power for larger, industrial applications, while load sharing/paralleling enables them to be easily scaled up to meet even higher power demands.
- Deep Sea 8610 controller and motorized circuit breaker allow load sharing/paralleling operation for synchronized communication between generators
- G625 produces 500-kW prime power and 550-kW standby power and features an 810-hp Volvo six-cylinder Tier 2 diesel engine, heavy-duty sound-attenuated enclosure and skid or trailer mount
- G1100 generates 920-kW prime power and 1,015-kW standby power and features a 1,490- hp Cummins 12-cylinder, Tier 2 diesel engine and heavy-duty, sound-attenuated, 20-ft. ISO container
- Digital controller monitors and protects the generators and engines while providing continuous operating data on easy to read LCD displays
- Standard battery disconnect switch, circulation coolant heater, engine oil drain with manual pump, low coolant shutdown, dual-stage Racor fuel filter with water separation and battery charger
- Include 110% fluid containment with liquid level alarm, fuel level gauge at fill point and no-mess oil and radiator drains
- Three-way fuel supply valve allows for easy switching from onboard fuel tank to external bulk fuel tanks