Caterpillar's AP1000E (on wheels) and AP1055E (on Mobil-tracs) asphalt pavers feature 225-hp engines.
- In markets that require U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim and E.U. Stage IIIB emissions standards, the pavers feature a Cat C7.1 diesel; machines sold in lesser-regulated countries come powered by the Cat C6.6 engine
- Dual operating stations with Advisor Monitoring System (AMS) and tilting consoles
- Mobil-Trac or wheel undercarriage system
- Advanced material-handling system with independent auger and conveyor controls
- Choice of vibratory screeds with paving widths up to 26 ft. 4 in.
- Available factory-integrated Cat Grade and Slope guidance system and optional Product Link system
See Cat's specifications:
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about AP1000E and AP1055E Asphalt Pavers