UPDATED FEBRUARY 2016
The WorkplaceAware mobile app can be used to create safety reports as well as send pictures of safety-related issues to company safety managers. Designed to eliminate barriers to reporting safety incidents and near misses, WorkplaceAware makes safety managers instantly alerted to safety hazards in real-time. WorkplaceAware moves safety reporting from the old paper-based documentation method to a mobile app and web database system.
All reports submitted through the mobile app are geo-tagged based on a user's current location. This feature allows managers to respond to incidents faster and more accurately. In addition, the geo-tagging helps if employees forget to include location details when submitting text or photos.
The WorkplaceAware app is designed to be used in combination with a MessageQube, which is a mini cellular desktop printer that receives text and photo messages from any cellular phone. Report content can be printed using the MessageQube.
Reports also populate in a company’s secure WorkplaceAware Enterprise Dashboard where safety managers can view, comment and manage reports, including documenting corrective action taken or sending reports to higher authorities.
- Simple text messages can be sent using the text message feature on any mobile phone
- Send photos or more detailed reports up to 600 characters in length
- System can be configured to notify managers via email when reports are filed
- Reports can be submitted anonymously
- Enterprise Dashboard captures digital copy of all reports
- See at-a-glance report charts for all message statistics
- Administrative tools let you manage your organization’s profile
- Reports include date, time, description and picture of incident
- Managers may enter comments on action taken for each report
- Generate PDF or CSV historical incident reports tailored by type of report or other parameters