Mobile app: Prolog Mobile
Developer: Meridian Project Systems, Inc. – a Trimble Company
Available on: Apple iPad and Windows mobile devices
Prolog Mobile can be used to access and capture vital project information in real time as well as manage construction oversight activities. Data collected in the field is synced back to the office creating a complete system for recording project data and allowing both field and office staff to view current project info.
Prolog Mobile is designed specifically for use with Prolog construction project management software to seamlessly extend Prolog’s Field Management functionality to a user’s iPad without the need for special integration.
When it comes to tracking, Prolog Mobile features punch list tracking to help save time. It can also track production milestone events, keep track of follow-up hot list items, create an issue history to record all information related to specific issues, record daily field reports and safety notices, and more.
- Use with or without Internet connection
- Capture photo, audio and video files
- Annotate photos and documents
- Triggers and receives Prolog notifications
- Synchronizes latest document revision
- Synchronizes and stores data directly into Prolog database
- Utilizes user’s existing Prolog nomenclature
- Verify compliance with required inspections and tests
- Field work directives help reduce risk of surprise changes
- Notices to comply help increase quality control on a project
- Requires Prolog 9.7 or later