In recognition of their outstanding contributions and dedication to the organization and the concrete industry, the American Concrete Institute have announced the individuals being honored at the ACI Concrete Convention, October 29-November 2.
The Fall 2023 awardees consist of personal and paper award winners. You should be able to view citations here.
The following medals and awards recognize exemplary achievement, groundbreaking research, and service to ACI and the concrete industry.
- Lawrence Sutter: The Arthur R. Anderson Medal
- Peter J. Ruttura: The Roger H. Corbetta Concrete Constructor Award
- Benoit Fournier: The Clyde E. Kesler Education Award
- Stephen J. Seguirant: The Rober F. Mast Award
- Keith Kesner: The Henry C. Turner Medal
- Andrzej S. Nowak: The Charles S. Whitney Medal
- Moncef L. Nehdi: The ACI Concrete Sustainability Award
- Josh Edwards and Kirk McDonald: The ACI Education Award
- Benjamin Worsfold, Jack P. Moehle, and John F. Silva: The Wason Medal For Most Meritorious Paper
- James E. Klinger, Oscar R. Antommattei, Aron Csont, Trevor Prater, Michael Damme, and Bruce A. Suprenant: The ACI Concrete International Award
- Amir Gheitasi, Christopher R. Gentz, Andrew Foden, and Biniam Aregawi: The ACI Symposium Volumes Award
- Víctor Aguilar Vidal, Robert W. Barnes, and Andrzej S. Nowak: The Mete A. Sozen Award for Excellence in Structural Research
- Hai Zhu, Dhanushika Gunatilake Mapa, Catherine Lucero, Kyle A. Riding, and Abla Zayed: The Wason Medal for Materials Research
Please join us by registering at aciconvention.org.