With game changing innovation, Schwing introduces innovative boom technology that will take the concrete pumping business to new levels. The new, patented Revolution boom on the S 36 X truck-mounted concrete pump offers unmatched maneuverability and speed, with continuous 360-degree articulation of the tip section and unprecedented 330-degrees of articulation of the third section. Hydraulic motors replace the last two cylinders of the four-section boom to provide the additional coverage.
- The 36 X with Revolution boom provides 115’6” of reach.
- Compact X-style outriggers set-up with a 20’ 5” outrigger spread.
- The 730-degree slewing range (365 left and 365 right) aids in fast set-up and versatility to overcome jobsite obstacles.
- The standard 2025H-5 pump kit offers 178 cubic yards per hour output and 23 strokes per min.
- Boom operation is through the Vector Control system that provides wireless proportional joystick control, critical as operators use the expanded articulation of the Revolution to reach areas they have never reaced before.