Atlas Copco Dynapac BG70 Ride-on Trowel
- The BG70 non-overlapping, ride-on double trowel can be equipped with blades or pans, and features a 70-in. working width.
- Powered by a Honda GX620 engine rated at 20 hp at 3,600 rpm
- Provides a 70- to 150-rpm blade rotation speed
- Relatively light weight allows early floating with discs
- Additional features include a retardant spray tank, adjustable seat (forward and back), two lifting eyes and centralized, sturdy control box under the seat
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about BG70 Ride-on Trowel