ACPA's AirPave 11 is a concrete pavement thickness design software that allows users to analyze an entire fleet of aircraft or specialty vehicles in a single design run to determine stress ratio and minimum required thickness.
- Provides commercial, military and general aviation aircraft types and landing gear configurations
- Input custom configurations for any vehicle
- Use as a supplement to the Federal Aviation Administration's FAAFIELD pavement design software
- Available on CD or for download from the ACPA's website
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft Windows
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about AirPave 11