The A-1C single drill series and the A-2C double drill model are suited for a variety of dowel pin drilling applications.
- Can reach a maximum drill depth of 18 in. with an under collar drill steel length of 24 in.
- Capable of drilling a distance from the top of the slab ranging from 1.5 to 11.75 in.
- Operating positions include horizontal, vertical and at a 35° stitch
- Steering wheel enhances operator accuracy and control
- Automatic shutoff feature increases drill life by minimizing the frequency of dry firing
- Four 670-lb. A-1C models require 92.2 scfm and 90 psig of pneumatic power, feature adjustable drill height and are capable of skew drilling
- A-2C features adjustable drill height and depth at the shift of a lever from the on-slab operator’s panel
- Optional dust collection system
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Minnich A-1C and A-2C On-slab Drills