The 6.9-lb. GBH2-28L 1 1/8-in. SDS-plus rotary hammer provides 8.5-amp power delivered by a 2.4-ft.-lb. motor, enabling an impact energy of 5,100 no-load bpm and 0-1,300 no-load rpm for drilling and chipping in masonry and concrete.
- Drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling operating modes
- KickBack Control will immediately shut off hammer to reduce dangerous tool kickback
- Includes vibration control, a counter-balance system that moves in the opposite direction of the striker to optimize hammer action and an overload clutch
- Vario-Lock positioning allows the user to rotate and lock a chisel into the best working angle
- Variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting
- Ergonomic D-handle design suited for both overhead and downward drilling applications