The LP 9505's high operating weight enables efficient compaction without vibration, from the initial static passes all the way to the finish. Its fuel-efficient Kubota diesel engine is Tier 4 Final compliant and provides class-leading power, while the articulated steering allows the compactor to turn corners without digging up the soil. The extra high and wide drum pads are designed to provide have traction in wet or dry cohesive soils.
Husqvarna LP 9505 also features remote control, with a display that sends alerts to the operator when something needs to be checked. The remote control uses radio technology, which enables the operator to choose the best position to stand, providing better ergonomics and safer working conditions. The wide drums and low center of gravity deliver excellent stability to increase safety even further. Servicing is quick and easy with all service points clearly marked and easily accessible under the protective hoods.
- LP 9505 features a single lifting point with a large lifting eye. The articulation joint is secured with a foldable transport lock. There are also eyelets in the front and back end for hauling.
- The 7.9 gal (30 liter) fuel tank allows for 8.6 hours of uninterrupted work.
- All service points are easily accessible under the hoods. The filters, hydraulic hoses and other components are clearly marked with article numbers to facilitate the ordering of spare parts.
- The drum pads are designed and sized for best possible traction. The drum end covers provide extra protection for the hub sealings and slide against the trench walls instead of grinding them.The optional drum width extensions are easy to mount.
- On-board battery station and storage compartment. A lockable compartment is integrated into the hood, providing storage for the remote and on-board charging of the second battery. Furthermore, you can connect or charge accessories with the 12 V power outlet (e.g. working lights).