SKOKIE, IL -The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has named its 2010 Board of Directors. The roster includes:
- Jim Braselton, Cement Division, Lafarge - Chairman of the Board
- Mike Shayeson, The Harper Company - Vice Chairman
- Joe Bush, McCarthy Improvement Company - 2nd Vice Chairman (1)
- Frank Surianello; Surianello Gen. Conc. Contractor, Inc. (2)
- Tom Beck, Continental Cement Co., Inc.
- John Becker, ACPA Pennsylvania Chapter
- Peter Deem, Holcim (US) Inc.
- Ed Denton, Denton Enterprises
- Glenn Eder, Block Heavy & Highway Products Co.
- David Howard, Koss Construction Co.
- Jenne Imholte, Simplex Construction Supplies
- Stephen Jackson, Cedar Valley Corporation
- Bob Leonard, GOMACO Corp.
- Pete Lewis, Penhall Co.
- Mike Lipps, Duit Construction Co., Inc.
- Brian McCarthy, Portland Cement Association
- Kevin McMullen, Wisconsin Concrete Pavement Association
- Ron Meskis, Guntert & Zimmerman Const. Div., Inc.
- Rick Sniegowski, K-Five Construction Co.
- Steven Tritsch, CMC
- Francisco Uzcategui, Cemex
- Gerald F. Voigt, ACPA Chief Executive Officer
(1) Chairman of the ACPA Strategic Board of Advisors.
(2) Vice Chairman of the ACPA Strategic Board of Advisors.
The reconstituted Board of Directors serves as the sole policy-making and fiduciary management entity for the ACPA. The streamlined Board will be able to move more quickly and efficiently than ever before.
The Board of Directors also will work closely with a newly formed Strategic Advisory Board, which has the responsibility of assessing the strategic priorities for the Association, as well as direct oversight responsibility for Task Forces, which are formed on an as-needed basis to address specific issues, projects, or other pressing needs.
In related news, the Board of Directors appointed a slate of Association officers. They are:
- Gerald Voigt, ACPA (Chief Executive Officer)
- Andrew Gieraltowski, ACPA (Secretary)
- Glenn Eder, Block Heavy & Highway Products Company (Treasurer)