If you use a commercial drone for your construction business then the DroneLogbook mobile app may be of interest to you. DroneLogbook provides a platform to plan and track flight operations, maintenance, incidents and equipment. The DroneLogbook platform integrates your business operations with regulatory obligations to help reduce burdens and automate many of these tasks.
The DroneLogbook app is an extension of the website allowing users to check and edit all drone fight and equipment information directly from a smarthphone. Airmap integration also allows user the ability to check airspace status automatically.
DroneLogbook has four pricing plans to accommodate hobbyists, commercial and professional pilots, and a custom plan option.
- Manage all operations data offline
- Show current airspace status of current location
- Show current weather conditions
- Review documentations entered from your online account
- Review upcoming mission information
- Barcode scanner to access direct action on battery, equipment and UAV
- Complete checklists, risk assessment and other forms offline and sync when back online
- Generate compliance reports
- Map flight areas and check safety status
- Import flight log files; automatically push flight data from third-party apps
- For certain manufacturers it can auto import telemetry data directly from the field – no need to connect drone to a PC
- Show where, when and how mission was executed
- Attach documentation to flights to track compliance
- Create custom reports