The GPS Trackit fleet tracking app allows users to track any vehicle in their fleet from a mobile device.
With the Maps feature, users can view fleet locations in real-time. The standard map view is the one we’re most use to seeing on a mobile app. Satellite view provides a more real-world view while the Hybrid view gets you even closer to seeing exactly where the vehicle is and what’s around it. Plus, no matter the view you can see the vehicle’s address, recent event, speed and direction all on the same screen as the map.
- Locate vehicle’s current location on a map
- Standard, satellite and hybrid views
- Detailed information about vehicle’s last known location including address, date and time, speed, and heading
- View established GeoFences on a map
- Vehicle trails let users choose a date and time range to display a map view of a vehicle’s reported locations during that time
- View various vehicle history reports within a specified date range
- Identify and located the nearest vehicle to a chosen location or other vehicle
- Get accurate directions to nearest vehicle or specific location
- Run reports for each driver including summary, mileage, idle, ignition, speed and detail reports
- Create and manage alerts for behaviors like speeding, idling, mileage and more
- Vehicle maintenance alerts can be set by days, engine hours or mileage and can be sent via text or email
- Pre-alert reminders for items like oil changes, tire rotations, fluid checks and more