Make field tracking easy with CrewTracks. Keep track of jobs, time, location, materials and equipment. CrewTracks collects data which contractors can use to build daily job reports.
With CrewTracks, contractors can collect:
- Project hours
- Job, phases and percent complete
- Real-time GPS location
- Job signoff
- Estimation of miles traveled between jobsites
- Time worked
- Job photos
- Automatic weather tracking with no user input required
In addition to collecting data for reports, contractors can use CrewTracks to schedule jobs, people and equipment and automatically text all crews the details. You can also assess crew leads, foremen and superintendants.
With real-time syncing, contractors can enter change orders, shift employees between jobs and have all the data sync between all devices instantly.
Reports include real-time reports of everyone clocked in, productivity, time sheets, job costing, equipment hours and materials, and units completed per phase/category. Contractors can access daily reports, weekly time and overtime reports and job time cards.
- Export payroll and job costing data to accounting
- Photo timeclock allows users to look at photos in real time to see who is on the jobsite
- Add notes and photos to job information
- Supervisors can approve or reject daily work and add notes or photos of their own
- Work offline when no Internet connection is available
- Injury tracking available