The GCX3 GNSS integrated receiver features advanced constellation tracking, open format software compatibility and longer range base to rover communication.
- Second-generation POST2 (Precision Orbital Satellite Technology) integrated antenna adds tracking for five satellites in addition to GPS and GLONASS
- Provides centimeter-accurate positioning
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic
- Open source technology means no specific software program is required for downloading and processing data
- Features radio-free RTK (Real Time Kinematic) operation via multi-channel, long-range Bluetooth technology
- May support up to three concurrent rovers at a range of more than 300 meters when used as a base station
- Also functions as a precision network rover when combined with a cellular-enabled field controller