Kenco's Slab Crab is used to remove concrete slabs and bridge decks.
- Slab Crab models can accommodate slabs ranging from 4 to 19 in. thick
- Available in models for excavators from 5,000 to 150,000 lb.
- Serrated teeth line the upper jaws to prevent slabs from sliding
- Smooth lower jaw allows operator to release the slab in desired location
- Models are also available in sizes to fit backhoe machines
- Available as a direct pin-on or to attach with our WedgeBolt Coupler System
- Custom models can also be fabricated to accept larger slab thicknesses
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Slab Crab with Serrated Teeth