The RC self-contained remotely operated grapples and buckets range from as little as 3/8-cu.-yd. up to 20-yd. capacity.
- Can handle an array of materials including logs, rocks, scrap metals, waste and bulk material
- Simply attach to a crane’s hook, start the engine and start moving product
- Operate via any rope crane, hydraulic crane or overhead crane
- Smallest models powered by 14-hp Hatz air-cooled diesels and largest models use 85-hp Deutz air-cooled diesel engines
- Attachments maneuvered by hand-held radio controls similar to those used with production-sized self-contained models
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Mack Mfg. RC Crane Attachments