The Performance Series flat-floor buckets are general-purpose buckets designed specifically for Cat M and K Series small wheel loaders.
- Available in 3.0- to 3.8-cu.-yd. rated capacities and with a choice of pin-on, Fusion coupler or ISO interfaces
- Incorporate a long floor and a rear cutting edge to provide optimum productivity in light grading or back-dragging
- Curved side bars promote an aggressive cut and better rollover and a wide-throat design enables easier loading and increased fill factors
- Include reinforced side edges, corner and side-edge protectors and a bolt-on cutting edge or weld-on teeth
- Integrated spill guard and material-deflector plates protect the bucket linkage from spill-over
- Work with laser control during forward grading
- Rear cutting edge leaves a quality finish when backdragging