The TS drum assemblies for ALLU material-processing buckets allows one set of teeth to either screen materials or shred/crush them, depending on mounting position. The TS assembly is available in seven different ALLU attachment models for 17.6- to 49.6-ton (16- to 45-metric ton) excavators and 7.7- to 33-ton (7- to 30-metric ton) wheel loaders.
- Blade sizes available include 0.63/1.26 in (16/32 mm), 0.98/1.97 in (25/50 mm) and 1.38 in (35 mm)
- Screening blades spin between screening combs
- End product size is defined by the space between the combs
- Standard blades work as screeners
- Repositioning blades allows them to work as axe blades for shredding
- Machine works well in wet and dry materials, without clogging