Mustang 3803ZT Compact Excavator
- Mustang Manufacturing Co. is introducing a new zero-tail-swing compact excavator, the model 3803 ZT.
- Has a longer undercarriage to enhance stability
- Side-mounted engine and rear-mounted hydraulic and fuel tanks, allowing for largest operator station in its class
- Sealed track rollers to reduce friction and noise between tracks and rollers
- Optional 330 lb. factory-installed counterweight
- Mustang 3803ZT Compact Excavator
- The model 3803ZT zero tailswing compact excavator delivers an 11-ft. maximum digging depth and a 5,778-lbf. maximum bucket digging force.
- 6,614-lbf. maximum drawbar pull
- Load-sensing system automatically shifts between low and high range to lower cycle times
- 28.8-net-hp Yanmar Tier II diesel engine
- Standard long arm, longer undercarriage for enhanced stability, larger operator station with deluxe suspension seat, automatic swing brake and sealed track rollers
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about 3803ZT compact excavator